Want a photoshoot in Antelope Canyon X? Book our photo tour, where you get to explore the amazing slot canyons and take time to capture amazing photos.
- Most Popular
ANTELOPE CANYON X HIKING TOUR
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 8-17
- Young Child Ages 0-7
- Private Tour Price per Person. Minimum of 5 People.
- Hiking Permit Additional Cost required for those ages 8+
BOOK YOUR ANTELOPE CANYON TOUR TICKETS
The 1.5 hour Antelope Canyon X hiking tour begins at the tour office off of highway 98 at milepost 308 – Navajo Nation Reservation. This is a fully guided tour; you must remain with your guide at all times.
Antelope Canyon X is a slot canyon in Antelope Canyon that is accessible by tour. You will experience a more relaxed atmosphere and smaller groups. This tour consists of 2 slot canyons that you will visit. Our Navajo guides are knowledgeable, ready to help make your trip memorable whether getting great photos or a great experience.
Please arrive 30 minutes early to complete the required waiver and check in. Tours depart at tour time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Please read:
- We operate on Arizona time (MST) and do not observe DST. We are the same time as Flagstaff, Sedona, Phoenix, Page, AZ.
- We do not offer tours to Upper or Lower.
- Same day inquiries are accepted as walk-in only based on availability. First tour departs at 9:00 am.
- A phone call to make a reservation is not accepted.
- Pregnant women are strongly discouraged from participating due to areas that could be strenuous on the tour.
- All customers must be able to walk unassisted on uneven surfaces and elevation changes i.e., steep incline/decline. A walking stick can be used if necessary.
- There are NO ladders involved in this tour.
- Young children are allowed.
- Photographs or video taken for commercial use are prohibited.
- Customers must abide by all instructions given by employees of Antelope Canyon X
WHAT TO BRING – Hand held items only
- Camera/Cell phone
- Jacket in the colder months
NOT ALLOWED ON TOUR:
- Video recording
- Metal frames baby carriers
- No Smoking
- Bags of any size (purses, backpacks, camel paks, fanny packs, wristlets, clear bags, camera bags, etc.)
- Tripods/monopods, selfie sticks