Want a photoshoot in Antelope Canyon X? Book our photo tour, where you get to explore the amazing slot canyons and take time to capture amazing photos.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 8-17
- Young Child Ages 0-7
- Hiking Permit Additional Cost required for those ages 8+
BOOK YOUR ANTELOPE CANYON TOUR TICKETS
The 1.5 hour Antelope Canyon X hiking tour begins at the Navajo Nation Reservation. After parking and payment, you are transported in a 4×4 transport vehicle 3 miles to the mouth of Antelope Canyon X, where you then hike 100 meters into Antelope Canyon X. At the bottom, Taadidiin Tour guides assist you through a tour of the first slot canyon. After the first slot canyon is complete, guides accompany you on the 200-meter walk to the second slot canyon.
Antelope Canyon X is named after the Xs carved into the Navajo Sandstone created by millions of years of rainfall and wind. Please arrive 15 – 20 minutes early to complete the required waiver and check in.
Please note that, for same-day reservations, we only accept walk-ins. We do not visit or offer tours to Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon. Tours will be canceled if NOAA issues a flash flood warning for the area.
- A signed waiver is required.
- There are no ladders involved in this tour.
- We do not recommend persons with physical limitations or who are pregnant to participate.
- Young children are allowed on tour; we require safety seats for the children. Space is limited for young children. If you are unable to select this option for your tour time, please choose another tour time.
- Please do not bring pets.
- No tripods or monopods are allowed.
- Bags are NOT allowed on tour; medical bags are allowed with proof of need.
- Photographs or video taken for commercial use are prohibited unless accompanied by a valid Special Use permit issued by Navajo Nation Parks and Recreation Department or Navajo Office of Broadcasting Services.
WHAT TO BRING
- Hiking shoes/clothing
- Extra batteries/SD cards
- Sweater or coat during the winter