Hike the stunning Antelope Canyon X with a knowledgeable tour guide, including a visit to both slot canyons.
ANTELOPE CANYON X PHOTO TOUR
We have opened tours for limited dates in case of park closures due to the on-going pandemic.
- Adult Ages 8+
- Young Child
- Hiking Permit Additional Cost required for those ages 8+
BOOK YOUR ANTELOPE CANYON-X PHOTO TOUR RESERVATIONS
The Lake Powell Parks and Recreation Office is not accepting or issuing Special Use Permits for the remainder of 2021. Arriving on site with the purpose and/or goal of taking engagement, wedding, elopement, portraits, styled shoots, etc. will not be accepted and may be denied entry without refund. Any photos that are outside of landscape photography will not be accepted and may be denied entry without refund.
The 3 hour Antelope Canyon X photography tour begins at our tour office off of highway 98, milepost 308. This tour is for photography hobbyists, landscape photography, people looking to spend more time in the canyon and make use of a tripod. Videography is not allowed without a permit from the Lake Powell Tribal Parks and Recreation Office.
Tours will be canceled if NOAA issues a flash flood warning for the area.
- Face masks are still a requirement on the Navajo Nation.
- This is not a private tour.
- This is not a photography class
- We do not go to Upper or Lower.
- There are no ladders involved in this tour.
- We do not recommend persons with physical limitations or who are pregnant to participate.
- Please do not bring pets.
- Currently, photoshoots or video taken (with or with/out a model/subject) are not allowed due to the mask mandate in place by the Navajo Nation. All photos taken to be used for commercial purposes/marketing/advertising/sold must be accompanied by a valid Special Use permit issued by Navajo Nation Parks and Recreation Department or Navajo Office of Broadcasting Services. Local office can be reached at (928) 645-0268 Or (928) 551-5516. (ie, family, engagement, wedding, elopement, etc.)
- Children are not recommended on this tour
WHAT TO BRING:
- Tripod and 1 camera bag
- Extra batteries/SD cards
- Sweater or coat during the winter
NOT ALLOWED ON TOUR:
- Video recording
- Metal frames baby carriers
- No Smoking