Hike the stunning Antelope Canyon X with a knowledgeable tour guide, including a visit to both slot canyons.
- Hiking Permit Additional Cost required for those ages 8+
BOOK YOUR ANTELOPE CANYON PHOTO TOUR RESERVATIONS
The 3 hour Antelope Canyon X photography tour begins at the Navajo Nation Reservation. This tour is for those looking to have a photoshoot in the canyon, whether for a wedding, engagement, graduation, modeling, night tour, or other event or purpose. You must provide your own photographer.
You and your photographer are transported in a 4×4 to the mouth of Antelope Canyon X, a 3-mile journey. Then, you hike 100 meters into the canyon, where our Taadidiin Tour guides provide a tour through the first slot canyon, then walk 200 meters to the second slot canyon. Stops can be made along the way for the photos.
Antelope Canyon X is named after the Xs carved into the Navajo Sandstone created by millions of years of rainfall and wind.
We do not visit or offer tours to Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon. Tours will be canceled if NOAA issues a flash flood warning for the area.
- A signed waiver is required.
- There are no ladders involved in this tour.
- We do not recommend persons with physical limitations or who are pregnant to participate.
- Young children are allowed on tour; we require safety seats for the children.
- Please do not bring pets. They have reacted differently inside the canyons. We also consider other customers who may have an allergy to animals.
- A tripod and one camera bag are allowed.
- Photo tours require a Special Use Permit, which can be purchased from the Navajo Nation Parks & Recreation office, at (928) 645-0268.
WHAT TO BRING
- Tripod and camera bag
- Hiking shoes/clothing
- Extra batteries/SD cards
- Sweater or coat during the winter