Hike the stunning Antelope Canyon X with a knowledgeable tour guide, including a visit to both slot canyons.
- Hiking Permit Additional Cost required for those ages 8+
BOOK YOUR ANTELOPE CANYON PHOTO TOUR RESERVATIONS
The Lake Powell Parks and Recreation Office is not accepting or issuing Special Use Permits for the remainder of 2021. Arriving on site with the purpose and/or goal of taking engagement, wedding, elopement, portraits, styled shoots, etc. will not be accepted and may be denied entry without refund.
The 3 hour Antelope Canyon X photography tour begins at the Navajo Nation Reservation.This tour is for photography hobbyists, people looking to spend more time in the canyon and make use of a tripod.
You are transported in a 4×4 to the mouth of Antelope Canyon X, a 3-mile journey. Then, you hike 100 meters into the canyon, where our Taadidiin Tour guides provide a tour through the first slot canyon, then walk 200 meters to the second slot canyon. Stops can be made along the way for the photos.
Antelope Canyon X is named after the Xs carved into the Navajo Sandstone created by millions of years of rainfall and wind.
We do not visit or offer tours to Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon. Tours will be canceled if NOAA issues a flash flood warning for the area.
- This is not a private tour.
- This is not a photography class
- A signed waiver is required.
- There are no ladders involved in this tour.
- We do not recommend persons with physical limitations or who are pregnant to participate.
- Please do not bring pets.
- A tripod and one camera bag are allowed.
- Photographs or video taken for commercial use are prohibited unless accompanied by a valid Special Use permit issued by Navajo Nation Parks and Recreation Department or Navajo Office of Broadcasting Services. Local office can be reached at (928) 645-0268
WHAT TO BRING
- Tripod and camera bag
- Hiking shoes/clothing
- Extra batteries/SD cards
- Sweater or coat during the winter