Hike the stunning Antelope Canyon X with a knowledgeable tour guide, including a visit to both slot canyons.
ANTELOPE CANYON X PHOTO TOUR
- Hiking Permit Additional Cost required for those ages 8+
BOOK YOUR ANTELOPE CANYON-X PHOTO TOUR RESERVATIONS
The 3 hour Antelope Canyon X photography tour begins at our tour office off of highway 98, milepost 308. This tour is for photography hobbyists, landscape photography, people looking to spend more time in the canyon and make use of a tripod. Videography is not allowed without a permit from the Lake Powell Tribal Parks and Recreation Office.
Tours will be canceled if NOAA issues a flash flood warning for the area.
- This is not a private tour.
- This is not a photography class
- We do not go to Upper or Lower.
- There are no ladders involved in this tour.
- We do not recommend persons with physical limitations or who are pregnant to participate.
- All customers must be able to walk unassisted on uneven surfaces and elevation changes i.e., steep incline/decline. A walking stick can be used if necessary.
- Please do not bring pets.
- Taadidiin Tours WILL NOT be accepting Photo Tours with the purpose of, but not limited to: portraits, senior photos, wedding photos, engagement photos, photos with a subject/model.Customers booking with the intent of taking these photos without permission will not be allowed with no refund.
- Children are not recommended on this tour
WHAT TO BRING:
- Tripod and 1 camera bag
- Extra batteries/SD cards
- Sweater or coat during the winter
NOT ALLOWED ON TOUR:
- Video recording
- Metal frames baby carriers
- No Smoking