Hike the stunning Antelope Canyon X with a knowledgeable tour guide, including a visit to both slot canyons. For those seeking a unique and intimate encounter with nature’s wonders, apart from the hustle and bustle of Upper Antelope Canyon, Canyon X welcomes you.
ANTELOPE CANYON X PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
- Hiking Permit Additional Cost required for those ages 8+
BOOK YOUR ANTELOPE CANYON-X PHOTO TOUR RESERVATIONS
The Photo Tour can be used for special occasions, styled photo sessions, etc. Those types of sessions are all required to have a Special Use Permit that is issued from the Lake Powell Tribal Parks and Recreation Office. Failure to produce these documents on arrival will result in a missing the tour and no refund. Please contact us to find out how to purchase one.
Embark on a captivating 3 hour photography tour of Antelope Canyon X, where every twist and turn reveals intricately sculpted sandstone walls, creating a natural masterpiece. The interplay of light and shadow in this exclusive canyon setting provides photographers with a unique canvas, capturing ethereal hues and textures that make the journey a truly worthwhile and visually enchanting adventure.
The Antelope Canyon X photography tour begins at our tour office off of highway 98, milepost 308. This tour is for photography hobbyists, landscape photography, people looking to spend more time in the canyon taking photos and make use of a tripod. Videography is not allowed without a permit from the Lake Powell Tribal Parks and Recreation Office.
Tours will be canceled if NOAA issues a flash flood warning for the area.
- This is not a private tour.
- This is not a photography class.
- We do not go to Upper or Lower.
- There are no ladders involved in this tour.
- We do not recommend persons with physical limitations or who are pregnant to participate.
- All customers must be able to walk unassisted on uneven surfaces and elevation changes i.e., steep incline/decline. A walking stick can be used if necessary.
- Please do not bring pets.
- Children are not recommended on this tour
- Our dates are released per quarter.
- Q1 (Jan. – Mar.) is made available Dec. 1.
- Q2 (April – June) will be released January 1.
- Q3 (July – Sept.) will be released April 1.
- Q4 (Oct. – Dec. will be released July 1.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Tripod and 1 camera bag
- Extra batteries/SD cards
- Sweater or coat during the winter
NOT ALLOWED ON TOUR:
- Video recording
- Metal frames baby carriers
- No Smoking